And they're probably based on the movies and not the books.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Children's Games was Audyssey Format

Those who think that The Chronicles of Narnia are Satanic or anti Christian
have never read them.  Same for the Christians who will have nothing to do
with the Harry Potter series because the series deals with magic and witches
and wizards.  They believe what others have told them rather than firsthand
knowledge.

As for Narnia games, I'll bet there are some, but none designed or playable
by the blind gamer.

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling
errors!