Hi Mich,

No, you can't just buy the games and other software you want. You pay
a flat rate of $75 and get everything plus the key generator weather
you want them or not. There are no individual sales here if you want
the key generator.

As far as compatibility I have Troopenum II and Pipe II running on
Windows 7 without a lot of difficulties. As long as the VB runtimes
are installed and UAC is disabled the games will run on Windows 7.

Cheers!