Problem is the keys are hhardware specific are they not?

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:53 PM
To: audyssey gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] BSC Games. Who will own them?

To those of you who have gotten games from BSC Games: Read the license agreement. Who owns these products? Question: After their doors close, who will own them? We have purchased the right to use what BSC still retains the ownership of. I'm thinking, maybe wrongly, that BSC will be abandoning their software. If, as Justin has said, that the doors are closing "for ever", I would think that after, and not before, that time, the sharing of keys for those abandoned products, as well as those abandoned products themselves, would be OK. However, the selling of such products and keys would not be legal. They would become freeware. This is only speculation on the part of someone who is by no means a "legal eagle".

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling errors!