Naturally.I would expect to pay for such a major upgrade to a game.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 5:07 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BSC Games shutting down, and reacti ons

Hi Hayden,

Actually, not so crazy if you think about it. Yes, the key generator
will work for all the currently existing games, but what if Justin
decided to rewrite all of his software in VB .NET or C# .NET and sell
them as upgrades with new keys. Then, coming back and starting up the
business, should he ever do such a thing, wouldn't be as crazy as you
make it out to be since I am sure people, myself included, would be
willing to pay for newer .NET enabled versions of the games.

Cheers!