There is something that I thought of while reading through this thread.
Everybody seems to be hung up on spending all this money for something that's
been done in the past, but what about an future? How long do you think you will
enjoy this after you have bought the key generator? I think about one month to
four months at the most. That is just me though.

Sent from Wil's iPhone 4S
E-mail or iMessage: w...@wilanddenise.com
Twitter: wiljames
zellow: wilcjames