Hi Thomas and all.

I'm programming an engine to play the perfect Battle ship. Perfect, it would be better to say the most matematically perfect possible... It's a fantastic exercise that helps me to be back on the code again. Well, developing my Battle ship engine what I've discovered is that each cell of the grid, has the same opportunity to contain an anemy, it doesn't matter if the cell is to the edge or to the center. This might be not so much surprising, what is something a little bit new to me is that this continue to be true also after you shot here and there to the grid, till you hit your first ship. Just then, the situation change and each cell assume a different value you can translate in a different percentage to be a good target instead of an empty one.

Gabriel.