I agree with all of you.
However after the fifthteenth of May if anyone that has the key gen can pass it around off list. All the person would need to do is just say email me off list to talk about the key gen. That's how I myself would do it, so that nobody knows that I am actually giving out the key gen. Once again that is how I would have handle it if I decided to give out a copy of the key gen that I had gotten the other day. By doing this the list stays out of any trouble that Justin could give for this way of giving the software out.