this is why i wish i could develope games. ahaha. cause in australia,
this doesn't happen. on the blind pension we have here, its totally
non means tested. yes, i'd still have to pay tax on any money i made
from game sales, but my government income would not be effected in any
way, shape, or form.
Regards:
Dallas