What program did you use to record these music?

-----Original Message----- From: Draconis
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:09 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ten Pin Alley Music?

There are actually several different tracks that play on the overhead speakers inside Ten Pin Alley. Some written by myself, some by Eric Troup, who is one of our voice-actors and sound designers.

We've actually been considering offering these on iTunes and Amazon MP3, along with other game music to which we fully own the rights. The tracks in question were available on some commercial CD releases a number of years ago, but those CD's have since gone out of print.

Is a Draconis Sound Track collection like this something that gamers would be interested in?