Hi all,
For those of you who play fighting games, what controller do you use? I've been
using the stock Xbox 360 controller for a few days, and am rather unimpressed.
I'm currently leaning toward the Versus pad from PDP, because it has great
reviews, and is on clearance for cheap. I've also been looking at the Microsoft
controller with transforming D-pad, but that one's a bit on the pricey side
right now, plus I don't really need the charge and play kit it comes with.
I'm at a bit of a double disadvantage because I'm used to playing street
fighter with a keyboard, so any controller feels clunky to a degree.
Any controller recommendations or other tips in this area would be greatly
appreciated.
Karl

Sent from my iPhone