Hi, yes, Ever since windows XP, there has been a zip utility built into the
file Explorer. As Tom said, it's not fancy, but it does do the job. However,
one note to keep in mind, is that although it can unzip basic zip files, it
cannot unzip the more complex and higher compression zip files done by zip
utilities. Such as WinZip's newer zip files, it can't handle those. You have to
use the actual program to deal with those. Personally, I prefer using 7zip.
It's compression is better than WinZip or WinRAR, and can handle pretty much
everything.
Best regards:
Dallas