NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
HI all
I wasn't aware that my mailbox at home is so small. At work my mailbox
is 20 mb and no messages bounced from it so I must then have a  rather
small mailbox at home because Thomas looked in to the matter and  he saw
that mailman suspended my subscription because messages bounced from my
mailbox.
Is there a way I can reactivate my  subscription from my work address?
Is  it possible to send an e-mail from my work address to  reactivate my
gamers subscription on my home address?
I'm not allowed internet access at work; only external e-mail. I just
wondered if there's a way to subscribe giving the address I want to
subscribe to the gamers list.
Reason being I have so much to share with you, and I don't want to do it
here as you guys finds it difficult to read my posts with the peace at
the top. I would appreciate it if any one can direct  me how to
reactivate my subscription as quickly as possible.
I don't want to get at home and then only reactivate my subscription and
wait for the confirmation.
Anyway, I'm playing the demo of treasure hunt and I don't understand the
layout of the game really. I find myself bumping into walls all the
time. In treasure hunt you move in  all 4 directions. Its not like
shades of doom where you walk down a maze or self destruct where you
also walk in all 4 directions but it's a grid with rooms where you know
if you are at the top edge or the bottom edge or the left or right edges
of the grid. Can you call the treasure hunt  environment also a kind of
grid or maze? I don't understand the navigating concept. I want to
understand it before I buy the game. It feels as if I'm going in
circles all the time. I managed twice to get to the supply room but I
don't understand the navigation in the game.
Why does all the health packs lie in the supply room? It's a very long
way to walk to the supply room. In self destruct you pick up health
packs and ammunition as you walk about, but in treasure hunt everything
is lying in the supply room.
thanks