Greetings John.

I'm still drafting up a good descriptive file for you with all the zombies. Give me a little bit, since it's also college crunch time, and I've been helping my girlfriend with her papers, that taking precedence over most other ventures I'm involved in..

Kai

----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for swamp zombie info

I took a look through the zombies section, and while some of it's possibly useful, I was more looking for descriptions of the undead in action (especially reaper and lampree), as it's not always obvious what's happening. I'd be especially interested in relative info (how tall exactly is a tyrant and what's the difference between them and a matriarch beyond gender)?