Hi, also, I'm not too sure where the idea that Microsoft has not been helping
accessibility in more modern versions of windows.
In fact, Windows 7, and more especially windows 8, are far more accessible than
XP ever was. And their knew protocols, and APIs, that provide better
accessibility now, then before. So again, not sure where this one came from.
And I agree,, having an old machine with the older OS, is often the better
option. Obviously, if you're fine with what you have now, then stay with it.
However, XP will be losing support as of this time next year. So I would
suggest, that you start looking at moving ahead now, before you're forced to.
Mainly, because of the security risk you will be dealing with, when XP no
longer is being provided the security updates. And in this modern world, where
you are connected so much, to the Internet, it would be pointless to remain in
a less secure OS.
I myself, am seriously considering going with a Mac for my next computer, and
dual booting windows on it. Best of both worlds. The only problem with that, is
the cost of a Mac out right. Anyway, on with the games. LOL.
Regards:
Dallas