Hi, on top of all this, there is one simple thing to look at. Look at the main
gaming industry. There are a lot of games out there that do not support
anything less than Windows 7. So we aren't the first to see this happen. In
fact, the audio games industry is being held back by the fact that we are being
encouraged to keep supporting old OSs.
So I think it's time that we look at the bigger picture of computing, and the
capabilities that new OSs provide, and look at upgrading and what it would
providers, rather than what it does not provide us!

Regards:
Dallas