Hi Raul,

Lol. I knew someone was going to say that, and I understand your
feelings as well. I know it has been irritating for some folks for me
to stop and start over etc but a lot of the reason for that was
because of testing, experimentation, and fooling around with the
engine rather than a serious attempt to sit down and write the game.
Whatever I do now is is an attempt to write and complete the game
itself not working on the engine. :D