Ouch, sounds interesting, I'd havedied in the first 10 seconds of that. I actually don'g like armor that much, there always seems to be a catch with most pieces like slows you down because they are bulkey or provides wildy protection depending on luck, I never know what to do for the best, plus I think I have the wretched skills bug where nothing works bar my health.

-----Original Message----- From: enes
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 5:05 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] a fun recording in swamp

h,
wanted to share this swamp recording
this is what happenes when you put full points into sneaking 300 points
into armor and the rest into health at level 1000and go on minigunning.
must of had about 86 bloody clothes
used up about 10000 ammo
this recording also shows how much protection maxed armor can give you
heres the link
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8746151/slaughter.mp3