Hi Charles,

Hmm...To be honest I haven't decided. Since they were released to the
general public and there are no legal restrictions I suppose if you
want to keep them and continue playing them go ahead and do so.
Although, the games themselves are technically abandonware now the
sounds, music, characters, etc are still the property of USA Games and
will be used in Ark of Hope so as long as people don't take my
intellectual property  rights I'm fine with people playing the old
betas. Basically, I am not going to support them, but I am not going
to be a jerk and say don't play them either.