hI there
thank you about the hint on the child quest. I've been abel to get the
boy to follow me but couldn't find his mom. my wife told me that she was in
the street with a bunch of kids running around her. so that is ware I've
been looking for her, and that is the last quest I have to do on slow.
bfn
james
--------------------------------------------------
From: "Richard Sherman" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 1:20 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help starting a couple quests.
HI,
One thing that might help is to check out the web at
http://alteraeon.com:8080/quests
This might give you some info on quests.
The 2 quests are:
1. The kitten. It is being held by a character named Roy. He is hidden so
you will have to search for him.
2. The lost boy. The boy will find you, or you will find him. Once he
starts
to follow you, find his mother. When he walks in the room you will know
it.
I have put spoilers below to further explain how the quests go if you
should
wish to know.
One nice thing about that town is if you have the lock pick skill. Use it
lots there to improve it since most of the doors there are locked.
good luck.
Shermanator
Spoiler space ahead. Spoiler space ahead. Alert! Alert!
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
P
A
C
E
Now that the formalities are over with. Proceed at your own risk.
For the kitten quest with Roy. He is just inside the entrance at the north
side of the town. just north of the docks. When you find him, just type in
Oz kit. If you are good, the cat will be set free. If you are evil, you
will
bite the head off.
The lost Childs mother is up the hill to the west. Walk in and it should
say
a mother with her kids. The house has a door broken that cannot be shut.
end of spoiler.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Peterson" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 6:50 PM
I'm inBandera Azul i Alter Aeon and I'm having trouble finding who to
talk to to start a couple quests. I completed the one where I teach the
punk kid a lesson, but I can't seem to find the one about finding the
lost child and the one about the kitten. Of course I'll be taking the
good path for both (and anyway being a cat person in real life I could
never imagine eating one). But since most everybody in that village
speaks Spanish or an approximation thereof I'm not sure what to do. I
posted on the Newbie channel but all tey said was tat important people
speak English. The problem is I found maybe two or three such people and
none of them seem related to these two quests.
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].