Hello,

I was just wondering about score boards again.. Some people are going to wanna
post scores like I do, and no one seems to have this oppinion, but I actually
started the old change reaction, just to post my score. Don't get me wrong, I
think the new one is a lot better, and a major upgrade. I like the new game
moads, and all that. I guess what I'm wondering is, is it Difficult to add
boards into the new ChangeReaction, and all/some of your future titles? I mean,
if you have the score server already, why not just put the boards as an option?
Hopefully I'll get some feedback from the rest of the list about this, but I
love competing online against others to see if I can beat their scores.

Thanks,
Ryan