From: "AudioGames.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a new free audiogame : Tampokme

Hi,

Good to see people from this community participating in the contest. You can
find more links to other audio-game and one-switch-game entries in this
forum:

http://www.donationcoder.com/Forums/bb/index.php?PHPSESSID=5aa97c72f6452117121d70ed733e6fad&board=174.0

I'll put them on AudioGames.net and Game-Accessibility.com as well as soon
as possible.

Greets,

Richard