Hi Leo,

As far as I know all the soundpacks come with SoundRTS now by default.
Someone can feel to correct me here,but I believe the sounds from the
soundpacks were rolled into the newer releases so installing the
soundpacks for it won't give you anything you don't already have. Can
anyone else confirm or differ with this?

On 5/24/13, dbzfan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know what the different soundpacks sounded like. When I get a
> microphone, I will repay you guys back for all that you have done. Records,
> playthroughs etc. Anyway, I wanted to know if I could get a recording of the
> different sound packs for sound-rts. That would be awesome. Also, I don't
> know how to get out of the first level of Operation Blacksquare and I am
> tired of starting out in the first level. Could someone make a recording? I
> am sorry for asking so much but my priorties are straight !ince I am only
> 13. Ha-ha. Thanks, Leo
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> [email protected].
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to [email protected].
>

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to