To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 2:32 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] My other all time favourite game is?

Super Deekout from Dan Z Games! Fantastic, fast, and definitely arcade in style. Also addictive too so be careful. Best of all it's free so if you can't afford Pinball for example give this a shot. I just love having fun collecting coins, picking up power ups, avoiding the enemy as much as I can, etc. Mind you, I admit to using cheats, but why have them in the first place! Looking forward to trying the oil slick to destroy the enemy temporarily. Yay!

--

Chris