Actually no they didn't get rid of it. It's just that ever since they updated the game there's been a bug or something that causes the map file for that level to be placed in a different folder than the rest of them when the game is installed. I forget exactly where it winds up (and it varies depending on your operating system), but it'scalled oldwest.map. Find that file and cut and paste it into the game folder and you'll have access to it again. Just be warned that it is still a bit buggy.If you lose all your lives on that level and then load the saved game it'll skip you ahead to the Surf N' Turf level. So far Draconis hasn't been able to figure out why this happens.

But thou must!

On 6/4/2013 12:23 PM, Mich wrote:
I think they got rid of the western town witch sucks since I liked that level I also liked being able to whip the monkeys in the barrel. from Mich.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 2:01 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Question about Monkey Business

Good evening all.
I have a question about Monkey Business.
In the Player's guide it talks about a level called, "This Here's An Old Wet Town".
However I cannot play the level.
After some research I was advised to copy the oldwest.map file from Application Data to the location of Monkey Business, c:\program files\Draconis Entertainment\Monkey Business. Note on a 64 bit system it is c:\program files (x86)\Draconis Entertainment\Monkey Business.
So I did this, but still can't play the level.
Any ideas?
Cool game though and I like the characters.
Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--

Chris