Hi Dakotah,

Are you referring to managing content on more than one device?

If we're talking about music for example, I set up a master playlist for each
device but at this point, that is less important as I use iTunes Match so I can
access all my music on any device. Cloud is good sometimes! :)

Anyway, talk soon!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---