From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Ian Reed
Sent: 12 June 2013 00:02
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Please vote for your favourite games

Thanks Paul.  I'd thought about it ages ago when I was first getting into
audio games but wasn't interested in doing the work for it myself.

I'm glad I finally did and that you like the idea.

As the original audiogames.net list was missing a few games and had a few
non-games included I think I'll need to spend some time updating the list.

I know audiogames.net will sometimes exclude some games such as interactive
fiction as they don't want the game list to be full of interactive fiction
when there are already sites devoted to that.
I think for this list the requirements are just that it is accessible and
that the person asking to add it would actually vote for it.

Ian Reed