Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:09 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] old dos games here they are!

no sorry they don't work with windows7 64bit. i tried. you'll need
windoww xp, or or windows xp virtual machine or linux with dosemu
installed.

On 6/18/2013 6:57 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Will these games work with win 7 in the 64 bit world?
I remember the shootting gallary.
But what is the cops game and how is it played?
Many Many Thanks

-----Original Message----- From: Josh Kennedy