I do know there's aps for the game. However, your right. My girl friend plays it and, from what I know you have to use the mouse to click
On 7/9/2013 12:49 PM, Mike Wassel wrote:
I don't think you'd get anywhere with Candy Crush, I mean, how would that even
work?  I believe it's like bejeweled, so I see no way of getting VO support
with it.
Mike.