Hello

Thank you for the info. I'll be shore to check it out. again thank you for the help.

bfn
James

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 4:30 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Are there any programmers out there that can help with c++ questions?

Hi James,

I don't know of anything that teaches you to develop in C++
specifically from a blind persons point of view, but any good book
should teach you the basics without getting too visual. One book I
would highly recommend is "Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days" by Jesse
Liberty. The 4th edition of the book is all up to date, and takes you
from absolute newbie to an intermediate user of the language. It is
laid out as a three week course, IE 21 days, in which you begin with
simple Hello World type programs and work your way up to more advanced
applications. One place you could read the book is on the Safari site
http://safari.oreilly.com
with a 14 day free trial subscription.

Cheers!