Argh! I really need to get an xp vm up and running.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:24:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wrestling games

Hi Al and everyone,

Here you go. Here is a couple of Sendspace links for the Dos wrestling games I have. If you are running a 32-bit OS like Windows XP then you
won't have a problem with these, but if you are running Windows 7
64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit then these games won't work. I usually play these on Linux using Dosemu, but any OS with 16-bit Dos support will
work. Here are the links.

Piledriver 4.9
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ew4n7

Wrestling League Simulator 5.3