Well I was browsing Blind Cool Tech to see what new podcasts had been uploaded.
Actually I was hoping that Judgment Day Podcast was up. Anyway, I came across a
Dragon Warriors podcast by Ivan Fegundez. I downloaded it and gave it a listen.
I have to admit that the game did sound interesting, although the audio
quality, both in the recording and in the game itself could have been better. I
know there was some unlpeasantness surrounding this game and its creator, but I
won't go bringing that back up. I was just commenting on his podcast. BTW, I'll
probably redo my STFC podcast when I get back to the dorm and my mike, so with
any luck it'll be up soon.
It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.
J.D. Fortune, Pretty Vegas