What do I need to play these games? Some sort of translation software? And how
do I set it up?

-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Shadow Line let's play / walkthrough
From: dan cook <dan.sc...@gmail.com>
Date: 25/08/2013 12:33 am

Nice one Clement, i'll definitely give this a listen.
Also, thanks for the db link, it was taking ages to download from the
host server--well actually, it would always get to a certain
percentage and stop.  I tried it about 4 times. lol
Problem is now I've got a few Japanese games to try out, just need to
decide which one to do first.  :D