From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 11:26 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sod

For future reference, you might not want to spoil the ending sequence when
you beat other games. But in answer to your question, every now and then you
do find Bio Grenades in those side passages, but it's extremely rare. Since
none of those passages lead anywhere it's advisable just to ignore them
unless your object locator tells you something's in one of them.