Hey Dave,

First thing, sorry you're having trouble man. Assuming the developer
isn't one that's known to be unresponsive, does actually do key
replacements, you've gone through all the contact options and given
them a reasonable timeframe to respond (a couple of weeks all told
seems to be what's seen as reasonable here), I can't see naming them
being a bad thing. If nothing else, it'll be something to keep in mind
for people interested in purchasing titles from them in future.

Just my two cents. I'm sure if a mod disagrees then they'll speak up quickly.

Scott