To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Note to XP users

Hi josh.

It's not the playlists that are the issue, it's the fact that I've got about 1 tb of music and audio books that I myself have indexed into folders and subfolders, some of which don't turn out properly when transfered to ios.

My solution is to create a playlist for say a book folder, but I wouldn't want to do this with the amount of stuff I have, actually this is the one aspect of the iphone that really gets on my nerves.

Beware the Grue!

dArk.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <joshknnd1...@gmail.com>