From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ken the Crazy
Sent: 12 January 2007 08:03
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ENEMY ATTACK

If anyone does beat the game I wanna know about it so I can add harder
levels.  I designed it to be unbeatable--or close enough.  I haven't even
beaten it yet.  How do yall feel about more gunners in the next version?
Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!

And,
Coming soon,
Blind Comfort!
The pleasant way to get a massage--no staring, just caring.