That's the thing. There's no way I could have completed the quest since you can't even use the ice pick until you reach level 23 in your primary class. This happened the very first time I tried to give him the shavings. Normally I wouldn't make such an issue of it but I don't like leaving loose ends.

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
-----Original Message----- From: Dennis Towne
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 5:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon August 2013 Updates

Bryan,

It sounds like you probably finished the quest somehow if it's no longer on
your quest list.  Even if it is actually stuck,pretty much all quests are
supposed to have a reset for situations like that, or some other way to get
the items needed for it.  Send either morpheus or me a mudmail with what
you need and we'll take a look at it.

Normally getting stuck on one quest isn't a big deal anyway.  You can
always do other things if you don't want to complete a quest - it won't
hold you up in the long run.

-dentin

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Bryan Peterson