Hi,

I went to download.com and am downloading two game demos, star wars, empire
at war, and lord of the rings, war of the ring demo. My question is, in the
games for sighted-people, is it like shades of doom where you have to enter
a key to unlock the full game? or, are these demos only part of the full
game which may come on a cd and be over 600mb in size?
I'm downloading them, so I can get the sounds from them using dragon-unpack,
delete the demos off my system, keep the sounds, install visual basic6, and
the directX-8 developers pack, and hopefully making or start making these
two games accessible and completely self-voiceing with the use of text-aloud
to add speech from acapela-pro nextup.com voices where necessary in the game
to make it accessible. Just for your information, lord of the rings, war of
the ring is a strategy game, or is it rpg? I often get strategy and rpg
confused. anyway you can look athe descriptions for star wars, empire at
war, and lord of the rings, war of the ring, at download.com if in fact I'm
able to learn vb6 and develop accessible or my own accessible versions of
these games, I might then look for a harry potter demo on download.com which
I can get sounds from and make into some sort of accessible game.

Josh

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL: kutztownstudent
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]