Dark said: "it'd be great to have some actual guidelines which people could google."

There are such guidelines available at blindcomputergames.com. If there are things that need to be added, we would welcome suggestions from list members to improve them. Dark did make suggestions when we originally developed the guidelines. Are there particular things that would need to be added for developers making text based games that are not already included?

Check it out and let us know if we need to change the guidelines. If not, use them as a basis to inform developers about improving the accessibility of their games.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software