Ken,

Open the note on your iOS device and click on the link from there. YOu should
see a Connect Device link on that page once you log in. Tap that and your
device will be registered.

You'll also be asked to install a TestFlight profile on your device. Follow the
prompts and you'll be taken through that. It's really quick and easy.

Some people have reported accessibility issues with the TF site on their phone
but I've been using this for years with LookTel now and while I personally have
never seen any accessibility issues, reliable sources assure me that they're
there. :)

So just try opening the link on your phone and going from there, K?

Hope this helps and have a great weekend!

smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: