I'd just like to take a moment to draw attention to a couple of key
phrases from Sean's most recent splurge of <sarcasm>wisdom</sarcasm>

1. At any rate we don't want the poor, super mentally mangled blind as
the image for the magazine.

2. My suspician is the poor blind, super blind, mental blind, and
stupid dumb helpless blind nut which has been growing thicker and
thicker may be a quite hard nut to crack and will need a godly sized
hammer to smash if it can ever be smashed.

3. However the disabled really have no resources thats why we are
disabled, most of the cash a lot of us get is from normals so normals
will need to be targeted and normals are not us.
They don't think like us and sertainly they have no idea what it is
like to be us.

Moderators: please explain why your attention has been drawn to
variations of this time and again, yet blatantly offensive posts like
this are still making it into my inbox? While you're at it, I'd enjoy
reading your justification for why these posts aren't already being
held for moderation. Isn't that what you're here for? It blows my mind
that people here care about capitalisation to the point of entire
threads existing about it, but this gets glossed over. This isn't a
case of "if you don't like it, delete it and move on", these are
routine derogatory posts that are being archived for the whole world
to see, and whether you like it or not, they are portraying us as a
group.

I realise that good netiquette would've been to write to the mods
privately, but honestly, at this point I think it's more important
that a public record of someone trying to do something about this
exists.

Scott