Hi Dark, yes, I agree that moving icons can be a bit fiddly, for different
reasons though. :)

There is a heck of a delay at this point before the icon actually switches
pages. I find this really obnoxious and wish they'd switch it back to something
shorter like they used to have it. :)

Not sure exactly how you've been working with icons previously, but give this a
try:

When you double tap and hold on the icon, just touch the screen without
exerting a whole lot of pressure on the display. I find that moving icons this
way is a whole lot easier. I think many people find it common to put a bit more
pressure on their finger while doing this, than is necessary.

As I said, not sure if you're doing this or not, but if you are, you might give
the above a go and see what it does for you.

Find yourself double tapping and holding more gently on the icon and notice
that it moves much more smoothly and easily as you touch it. I think you will
find easily that you will be able to move icons freely with way less effort
than you have before.

Once you find yourself easily moving icons like this, you will find that it is
second nature to you.

Have a lovely day and talk with you soon!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!