Hi Ian,

It is easier to do than you might think. Most list management software
allows list admins to export and import subscriber lists and things
like that so it isn't all that complicated. It all could be moved in a
couple of hours if I were going to actually do it. However, I'm going
to give the server admins another week before I do anything to the
list. I'm just seeing what people want me to do if this doesn't pan
out.

Cheers!