so far, can still only get the first 3 eps.

Simon

----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] code name Cygnus

Hi Teresa.

It's basically an interactive audio drama with stats like the choiceofgames
titles, so you hear a scene and make choices over what happens.

The two cool things are firstly that you are a james bond style spy! which
is awsome, and secondly that you can actually input commands by speaking as
opposed to using Vo, which is rather fun, or at least I found it so when I
tried the prologue.

It's free to download the application itself and play the prologue, then
basically you pay for missions within the ap. Mission 1, (which as Charlse
said has just been completed with all five episodes), and then mission 2
when it comes out.

Hth.

it'll be getting an entry on audiogames.net soon.

All the best,