Hi Charles,
I have played this game in september. I love it and found it pretty easy to use
even without giving voice instructions. Unlike with  games like soultrapper
that i never got used to.
Its a bit short and not all THAT interactive. I got to neptunes lair I think
but still the game said i have only finished 50 percent or so.
I checked a few days ago but could not download any new episodes yet although
it is said they should be available in october.
I certainly hope they will updte the game again, the story might not always be
too plausible but i love the voice acting sound effects and binaural stuff.
Also I love that you can choose to play as a female for once.
I hope we will see more of these kinds of games. I love choice of games as well
but audio just adds something special.
Greetings, Anouk,