Hi Darren,

Well, off the top of my head I can say Roadrunner seems to be the
primary ISP that is giving us delivery errors. We aren't sure why, but
there is something not working right between there mail servers and
ours.  We checked out Kitchensinc.net and for some weird reason we are
getting an error about not being able to resolve his e-mail address
which is crapola, but be that as it may Mailman thinks his e-mail
address is invalid and can't be resolved.

Cheers!