Hi Josh,
No copyrighted sound effects were used in the making of Montezuma's
Revenge unless Draconis Entertainment has put any special copyrights on
them.
Since James North originally created this specific library of effects
for ESP now Draconis and transfered the library to me as a part of the
deal with James North in taking over Montezuma's Revenge and Raceway I
am pretty sure what I have is not copyrighted material except what
copyrights were transfered to me in the contract.
Montezuma's Revenge is a commercial game and I will be selling it as
soon as it reaches a stable enough point to begin shipping.