Hi Che.

1.0 is definitely all that is on the Gma site, but I have heard a beata version was in testing which had major and complete changes like a fully customizable game builder that let you create your own units, map tyles etc and completely change their properties, and that the game came with lots of different styles of maps and units to try these out, ---- if I remember rightly Phil posted a message detailing some of the features in August of about 2012.

If you've been testing the beta however perhaps you could ask David Greenwood where things are in terms of a full public release. I know release dates are a long way from being an exact science but it'd be nice to get a vague idea where this was.

Beware the Grue!

dark.