I didn't know that Wrecking Ball was for sale. I thought that the demo, under development, was the only available file.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Downey" <kenwdow...@thepionear.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 7:10 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] space attack installer

Hey Charles,
I thought I sent this last night, but obviously not. Sorry about that. Here is an installer.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96692612/SpaceAttackDemoSetup.exe
I'll have the full version up as soon as I can figure out how to use PayPal. I used them for Wrecking Ball but haven't seen a dime, so I obviously did something wrong. (I only sold six copies but that's still $60 lol)
Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
Also, check out, "The Believer and Skeptic Show," at iTunes!
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook, (KenWDowney,) or write me at kenwdow...@me.com .