Hi,

I looked at the features. It seems like vb-xpress will do what I want. So,
now that I can delete vb6pro off my computer since it's technically not mine
anyway, where can I get vb-xpress, and the help files for vb-xpress? also,
can I access sapi5 synths if I want to or need to using vb-xpress? I
probably won't be doing this as I prefer to use mp3s or wav files. or I
should say I wil prefer to use those instead. I'm so glad I don't need
vb6pro because it takes up tons of memory hard drive space that is on my
machine! All I want to do is program games. and I am a complete newcomer,
well, almost a complete newcomer to programming, in my MS-days back in the
early 90s when I was 10 through 14 years old or so I played with and made
.bat files and played with q-basic for DOS. But I didn't make anything
really noteworthy.
Maybe now that we're into windows I can do something worth being recognised
for? I don't know I'll have to try and see.

Josh

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL: kutztownstudent
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]